Like everyone else in quarantine, my family has been doing Zoom quizzes to try to fill the days.
In case anyone's interested, I'll publish some music quiz rounds that we've been doing!
House rules are below, but feel free to make up your own:
- 10 questions, a maximum of 11 points available
- 1/2 point for the artist
- 1/2 point for the track name
- 1 additional point is available for identifying the theme that links all the ten tracks
- Only the headline artist (ie: not the featured artists) of the version of the track that you hear is needed
- Any parentheses in the title are not required
Play The Quiz!
Answers - Click to reveal!
ColoursEither artist, track, or album name contains the name of a colour.
- Jay-Z - 99 Problems (The Black Album)
- Black Sabbath - Paranoid
- Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader (Kind of Blue)
- New Order - Blue Monday
- Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The White Album)
- Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
- White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
- Green Day - Basket Case
- James Brown - I Feel Good