Like everyone else in quarantine, my family has been doing Zoom quizzes to try to fill the days.
In case anyone's interested, I'll publish some music quiz rounds that we've been doing!
House rules are below, but feel free to make up your own:
- 10 questions, a maximum of 11 points available
- 1/2 point for the artist
- 1/2 point for the track name
- 1 additional point is available for identifying the theme that links all the ten tracks
- Only the headline artist (ie: not the featured artists) of the version of the track that you hear is needed
- Any parentheses in the title are not required
Play The Quiz!
Answers - Click to reveal!
Songs You Didn't Know Were CoversYou can optionally offer an extra point or half point for the original artist if known!
- UB40 - Red Red Wine - originally by Neil Diamond
- Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 - originally by Perez Prado
- Beyonce - If I Were a Boy - originally by BC Jean
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You - originally by Dolly Parton
- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn - originally by Ednaswap
- Blondie - The Tide Is High - originally by The Paragons
- Aretha Franklin - Respect - originally by Otis Redding
- Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe - originally by The Leaves
- Britney Spears - My Prerogative - originally by Bobby Brown
- The Clash - I Fought The Law - originally by The Bobby Fuller Four